We do welcome dogs to our self catering cottages.
So we can keep our accommodation to the best of standards we do ask any one who brings a dog to follow the rules below.
- Pets are accepted at certain times of the year at an additional charge of £20 per stay or per week.
- If more than one cottage is taken by the party, the dog must only go into the allocated cottage unless £20 paid per cottage.
- Pets must be under control at all times and not left alone in the bedroom or cottage at any time.
- Any excrement to be removed from the garden, bagged and binned immediately in the green wheelie bin.
- Pets are not permitted on the beds, chairs or sofas and at the end of the holiday any hair must be removed from the carpet with hoover.
- Please bring dogs own bed and feeding bowls.
- Dog owners and pets are welcome to walk the farmland provided that pets are under control.